1. When shipping my watch, jewelry, or diamond, what should I include in the package?
It is recommended that you enclose a description of your item. Information helpful to assess your item such as: year purchased, services and/or changes made, price paid, etc. Also, include in the package all the paperwork/certificate, box, manuals, tags that come with it.
2. How I do ship my watch, jewelry or diamond to sell?
- Make sure to wrap your item securely (especially if it is a watch) so that it does not shake inside the box.
- For security reasons, do not use the word “Jewelry”, “Watch”, “Diamond”, “Rolex”, “Cartier”, and the like on the outside of package.
- We strongly recommend using the United States Postal Service – Registered Mail, and insure it as well.
- Ship your item to:
550 S. Hill St. Suite 670
Los Angeles, CA 90013